- MPI 1108 Business Park Dr. Mission Tx 78572.
Please add your phone number.
- Duties may be required other than what is stated above.
- Training will be provided on an as needed basis.
- Must possess basic math, reading and writing skills.
- High Shool diploma or equivalent preferred
- Observed and follow all Quality and Safety Procedures
- Repetitive lifting of 10-100 lbs.
- Basic mechanical, electrical and plumbing knowledge.
- Able to operate power and non power tools and equipment.
- Observe and follow all Quality / Safety Procedures.
- Individual must be able to work independently with minimal guidance required.
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule and be on-call as needed.
- Individual must be able to work well in teams with others from diverse organizational functions and backgrounds as both a leader and an individual contributor.
- Able to work in all types of environment, indoors and out with exposure to noise, dirt, dust, grease, smoke, fumes, gases, mechanical and electrical hazard and all types of weather and temperatures.
- Heavy physical activity about 6 to 8 hours including bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, reaching twisting, grasping and repetitive hand movement.
- Must have or be able to obtain forklift certification
- Other duties as assigned.
- OJT= On the job training (Forklift Certifications).
- WT = Written training.
- VT = Verbal training.