- General Laborer.
- Mission, Texas.
- Full Time.
- Production Manager.
- Prepping coils before baking and assist in the production area by racking and packing coils/radiators.
- Must be able to operate and obtain a forklift license. Ability to climb ladders 80% of the time.
- Maintain working area and lab clean. Must be able to complete additional duties assigned by Lead and work with little supervision.
Other duties may be required other than what is stated above. Training will be provided on an as-needed basis.
- Must possess basic math, reading and writing skills.
- Repetitive lifting of 10-100 lbs.
- Observe and follow all quality/safety procedures.
- Complete production count forms.
- Pack parts to meet customer’s specifications, inspect parts for defects, and count parts accurately.